Plumbing is not a 9 to 5 task. The importance of emergency plumbing services
Unfortunately, plumbing issues do not always occur during regular business hours. In fact, residences and businesses alike frequently experience their most devastating plumbing problems after 5:00 pm or on a weekend. Not all residential and commercial plumbers in Edmonton offer emergency, 24 hour services, but those that do, understand the types of plumbing emergencies that can happen and are there to fix them as quickly as possible.
What Are the Most Common Plumbing Emergencies?
Anything can go wrong at any time, but some of the more common reasons you may find yourself needing a plumber after hours include:
- Clogged Toilets – A severely clogged toilet may not be something you can dislodge yourself. If your home only has one toilet, it is not a repair that can wait for morning.
- Clogged Sinks – As sinks back up, water flow may stop entirely, which could affect your ability to wash dishes, shower, or even wash your hands.
- Leaking Water Heater – If you look at your water heater and notice it is standing in a pool of water, it may be an indication it has finally broken down. This leak can cause significant water damage to the rooms beneath it as well as the subfloor, and it is something that cannot wait until morning.
- Broken Water Lines – From tree roots to gardening errors, damage to the underground water lines can lead to soggy areas in your yard, bad water quality or limited water pressure in the home.
- Pipe Burst – Pipes can burst for numerous reasons, but often require an emergency service from Edmonton plumbers. From frozen pipes to erosion, these can cause significant water damage and disrupt your home’s entire system.
- Sewer Backup – This is not only messy, it is costly to repair and could cause additional damage inside your home. The early signs you may have a sewer issue include multiple drain clogs, odors coming from the drains or water pooling in the basement.
Need Emergency Plumbing in Edmonton? Contact Always Plumbing & Heating
We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services in Northwest Edmonton as well as Central Edmonton. Call 780-489-8118 for 24/7 emergency services. We are available to attend to your plumbing emergency in the following areas:
- West Edmonton
- Southwest Edmonton
- Southeast Edmonton
- Mill Woods
- Fort Saskatchewan
- St. Albert
- Sherwood Park
- Spruce Grove
- Stony Plain
To request a service appointment, give us a call at 780-489-8118 or contact us online.