How Clean is Your Water? Install a Whole House Water Filtration System and You’ll Always Know!
There are plenty of unseen contaminants in your home’s water, and while most are safe, there are some that could lead to a whole host of medical issues. If you purchase clean, filtered water to drink, why not save on the ongoing expenses and install a whole house water filtration system? Your home will have a constant supply of clean, fresh water.
What Contaminants Are In Your Home’s Water Supply?
Drinking water and household water supplies can be contaminated through several sources. You and your loved ones could be potentially ingesting combinations of contaminants which can cause health issues after long-term consumption.
Some of the more common contaminants found in water include chemicals, minerals, bacteria and viruses. A majority of these are neither visible to the eye nor can they be easily identified by taste. From causing stomach disorders to skin problems to upsetting your body’s pH balance, and more, contaminated water causes a host of issues that you can avoid with a reliable filtration system.
Benefits of Whole House Water Filtration
There are plenty of benefits to installing a whole house water filtration system. Here are the most important ones:
- You will have clean, filtered water from every source in your home; including faucets, showerheads and water dispensers.
- Chlorine and other harmful chemicals are removed as soon as they enter your home’s water supply lines.
- Chemicals are no longer in your home’s water supply, which means they are not being washed into your clothing.
- You can remove chlorine from the water used in dishwashing, which reduces soap scum.
- Today’s advanced technology enables multiple stages of filtration, which can remove 30 or more dangerous contaminants from the water.
- Filtering your home’s water removes the risk of drinking and bathing in contaminated water.
- A whole house water filter alleviates asthma and allergies (for those that suffer from them already).
- Your home’s water quality overall will be greatly improved.
- Whole house water filters are the only truly effective shower filter.
- You can protect your home from breakdowns in municipal water treatment and sanitation systems.
As your trusted plumbers in Edmonton, we can install a whole house water filtration system to help you improve your home’s water quality. Whether you suffer from allergies and asthma or you just want to ensure clean drinking water, our Edmonton plumbers are here to help.
Schedule a consultation for your home’s new water filtration system by calling Always Plumbing & Heating today. Reach us at 780-489-8118 or contact us online.