Why Should You Replace Your Air Conditioning Now? Do I Need Air Conditioning Installation?
If you have been advised to replace your air conditioner with a new system, or you want to equip your home with central cooling for the first time, be proactive and purchase your unit now. We continue to offer premium equipment at the best pricing as our commitment to you. Our home comfort experts will provide you with all the information you need to choose the system that is most suitable for your needs and the size of your home. We have been making customers happy since 1998 (read our reviews!), and you can be assured we will be there for you not just for the replacement, but also for your annual maintenance to keep your system in tip-top shape! Call today or sign up for a free, no-obligation quote and get your air conditioner installed before inflation hits!
Why Install A New Central Air Conditioner?
Air conditioner installation and repair in Edmonton, Spruce Grove, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, and several other locations in Alberta.
Whether you’re living in a 1,500 sq. ft. or a 2,500 sq. ft. house, we’re here to help you choose the right air conditioning unit that offers the most comfort at the best price.
Before you consider purchasing or replacing your existing unit, are you experiencing these difficulties?
- Limited airflow or lack of cool air
- Leaking or moisture around the A/C
- Strange sounds when the A/C is running
- Soaring energy bills
- Frequent repairs on an aging unit
- Poor indoor air quality
- Using open windows and electric fans to cool down
- …and you’re still uncomfortable on hot days
- Using open windows and electric fans to cool down
- …and you’re still uncomfortable on hot days
“John came today and commissioned or fired up our A/C for the first time. He was professional, on time, and personable. Thanks!!
John and Steve came out to fix our furnace. He was very professional and personable; explained his findings, fixed the issue, and made some recommendations. Based on our experience with Steve, we (my husband and I) decided to do other business with Always Plumbing. We are extremely satisfied and would recommend Always Plumbing for your heating, cooling, and plumbing work.
It seems my previous service selections and review comments are being overwritten each time I try to rate another service professional so I am adding the names of the other 5 persons who came into our home in the last week or so and performed – assessment, A/C installation and plumbing for a new faucet. Excellent service! True professionals! – Craig, Jon & Mo, Gabe, and Colby.”
Great work; Great team! Thanks !!! -LISA C
Do I Need An Air Conditioner in Edmonton? What Are The Home Comfort And Air Quality Benefits?
Still unsure if air conditioning is a necessity or luxury for you?
When you’re facing one or more of these challenges, your need for centralized air conditioning comes down to cost. Moreover, the core summer months in Edmonton typically fall between June and August, which can also impact your decision.
The cost of air conditioner installation and maintenance depends on the square footage of your home, utilization rate, and other related factors. We don’t believe in providing air conditioner quotes that don’t fully meet your home comfort needs.
Plus, not all air conditioners are built equal. Portable air conditioners have different advantages over window-fit air conditioners.
Your home comfort is what matters, and we never build a solution that you don’t need.
Choosing The Right One: Which A/C Brand Is the Most Reliable in Edmonton? What Is The Right Air Conditioning For Me?
Air Conditioning Brands We Carry
At Always Plumbing & Heating, we carry a large selection of AC units for you to choose from 13 Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) units all the way to 21 SEER. The higher the SEER number, the more efficient the unit is.
Knowing which unit is right for your home and pocketbook can be tough! Our certified home comfort technicians will discuss with you the right size and efficiency for your home, and they will provide you with a comparative estimate of suitable equipment that you can select from.
As a trusted source for air conditioner installation in Edmonton and surrounding areas, we will provide you with the exact price of the job before any work begins.
Check out these state-of-the-art systems that are guaranteed to keep you and your family cool…Always!
|Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)|
|BrandGoodman||ModelStandard Single StageStandard Single Stage||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)13 SEER|
|BrandGoodman||ModelStandard Single Stage||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)14 SEER|
|BrandAmana||ModelStandard Single Stage||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)13 SEER|
|BrandAmana||ModelStandard Single Stage||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)14 SEER|
|BrandCarrier||ModelStandard Single Stage||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)13 SEER|
|BrandCarrier||ModelStandard Single Stage||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)14.5 - 16.5 SEER|
|BrandGoodman||ModelDeluxe Single Stage||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)16 SEER|
|BrandAmana||ModelDeluxe Single Stage||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)16 SEER|
|BrandCarrier||ModelDeluxe Performance Series / Horizontal Discharge||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)16 SEER|
|BrandCarrier||ModelDeluxe Performance Series / Horizontal Discharge||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)14 SEER|
|BrandGoodman||ModelOptimum Two Stage||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)16 SEER|
|BrandAmana||ModelOptimum Two Stage||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)16 SEER|
|BrandCarrier||ModelPremier Infinity Series||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)16 SEER|
|BrandCarrier||ModelPremier Infinity Series Two Stage||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)17 SEER|
|BrandGoodman||ModelOptimum Two Stage||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)18 SEER|
|BrandAmana||ModelOptimum Two Stage||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)19 SEER|
|BrandCarrier||ModelOptimum Infinity Series Five Stage Rotary Inverter||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)19 SEER|
|BrandCarrier||ModelOptimum Infinity Series Two Stage||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)21 SEER|
|BrandYork||ModelYCD LX series||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)13 SEER|
|BrandYork||ModelYCE LX series||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)14 SEER|
|BrandYork||ModelYFE LX series||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)14 SEER|
|BrandYork||ModelYCG LX series||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)17 SEER|
|BrandYork||ModelYFK LX series||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)17 SEER|
|BrandYork||ModelYXT Affinity series||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)19 SEER|
|BrandYork||ModelYXV Affinity series||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)21 SEER|
|BrandYork||ModelTCHD Affinity series||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)13 SEER|
|BrandYork||ModelTCHE Affinity series||Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)14 SEER|
Why Choose Always Plumbing for Air Conditioning and HVAC Service? Quality Furnace Brands And Reliable, Professional Service.
At Always Plumbing & Heating we offer pricing, along with over 20 years of plumbing and HVAC experience and happy customers in Edmonton and the area. Trust us as your heating and air conditioning service experts in Edmonton and the surrounding area; get the job done and contact us today!
Our equipment installations are backed by the Always Iron-Clad Guarantee:
- We offer manufacturer warranties and equipment guarantees. Our professionals always install A/C units according to building codes and manufacturer guidelines.
- We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.
- We provide cost-effective payment methods to buy and maintain an air conditioner that fits your budget and needs.
- We inspect your furnace, humidifier, and indoor air quality equipment to ensure they’re up to par with your air conditioner.
- After installation, we walk you through the right ways to use and maintain your equipment.
Benefits Of Purchasing Air Conditioner Installation And Services From Always Plumbing & Heating
Choosing the right air conditioner for your home can be a daunting task, but we’re here to make your buying experience simple and straightforward.
- You can trust our HVAC experts to help you choose an appropriately sized unit based on your home’s measurements.
- We do not provide air conditioner quotes without first evaluating your home.
- Once our air conditioning technician has completed an assessment of your home, they will explain your options from mid-range to the highest-efficiency models available.
- Thanks to our StraightForward Pricing®, the cost at the end of the job will always remain the same as what we quoted at the beginning.
Why Our Customers Prefer Our Air Conditioning Contractors
“After the estimate for installation of AC done by Brandon…Colby came to install AC in the house, He was On time very professional, and very responsive to the questions we did ask for…Good knowledge of what he is doing…More than that he values customers’ expectations.
Overall I do prefer to give business to them as long as they have people like Colby in the company.” -RAJEE S
Air Conditioning Specials & Service Guarantee
Want a modern A/C unit that keeps you comfortable year round? Here’s what you need to know before we get started.
- Always Plumbing Financing: We offer in-house financing to put you on an affordable payment plan for your plumbing, electrical, furnace, and air conditioning needs.
Check out our ongoing specials for air conditioning financing. For a limited time only, you can bring home a free hot water tank or save $3,000 on an air conditioning and furnace package deal.
- Always Plumbing Maintenance Plan: Our Diamond Maintenance Program gives you peace of mind and protection from unexpected plumbing issues or equipment breakdowns. With unadvertised discounted specials, this program offers unmatched value to customers.
- Always Plumbing Service Guarantee: We take pride in our customer service because we offer:
- Premium installations, maintenance, and repairs with no additional fees for evenings, nights, weekends, or holidays.
- Nationally certified technicians who wear the Technician Seal of Safety, which means they’re highly trained, drug-free, and background checked.
- Our work is always backed by the “Always Plumbing & Heating Fixed Right or It’s Free” Guarantee, which covers free repairs if your equipment fails within 90 days of service. We will refund you if the problem is still not fixable.
- The best products at the best prices. We use and install materials that we have in our own homes.
- No sticker shock. The price for the job is the price we quoted before starting the job.
Why Repair Your Air Conditioner?
When your air conditioner malfunctions, the challenge is finding which part of the equipment is the root cause of the problem.
Leaving a unit in disrepair may cause more problems and increased energy consumption.
Signs Your Cooling System Needs Repair
- Insufficient airflow
- Warm air
- Frequent cycles
- High humidity
- Water collecting around the A/C
- Bad odour when the system is running
- Unusual noises
If your air conditioner is displaying these signs, we encourage you to contact our air conditioning technicians for a thorough inspection and diagnosis. Get to know more about how our experts solve air conditioner repairs and replacements.
Why Get Your Air Conditioner Tuned Up?
On a hot Edmonton summer’s day when you’ve been outside in the sun for an extended amount of time, the last thing you want is to enter your home, expecting it to be chilled, and feel nothing but more heat.
We make sure your air conditioning unit is in optimal working condition throughout the summer season. The best time to tune up your A/C unit is at the beginning of spring, and our HVAC technicians will service your unit in the following ways:
- Check for potential problems
- Repair any issues as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Install a new A/C unit or heating system
Thinking of Replacing Your Old Air Conditioner?
Older units weren’t built with energy efficiency in mind. Plus, a newer unit provides instant indoor comfort while also reducing your energy bill.
Why Replace Your Air Conditioner with Always Plumbing? Serving Edmonton And The Greater Area!
When you purchase your air conditioner from Always Plumbing & Heating, you will receive the following benefits:
- Get the best equipment warranties in addition to the Always Iron-Clad guarantee.
- Get an opportunity to sign up for our Diamond Maintenance Program that gives you hassle-free flexibility to tune up and maintain your equipment at exclusive prices.
If this is the season to upgrade your A/C unit, book a free no-obligation consultation with our home comfort experts.